Top 5 Drinks and Eats at The Lemon Bar
We would be remiss if we didn’t break down our thoughts on the five best food and drink options available at the Lemon Bar in Atlantic Beach.
Our Recommended Drinks
While The Lemon Bar has plenty of delicious signature frozen drinks and craft cocktails, our top five personal preferences for drinks are as follows:
- Recommendation 1: Coladas & Daiquiris – Piña Colada, Strawberry, Mango or Orange with a Kraken Black Spiced Rum Floater or any combination of flavors.
- Recommendation 2: Lemon Bar Freeze – Our Signature Drink! Stolichnaya Citros Vodka. Vodka and ice cream mix are perfect for a hot day!
- Recommendation 3: Titty Twister – Two Titmice Vodka with a twist of watermelon, fresh lemon, and a splash of soda. It’s the tits!
- Recommendation 4: Enter the Dragon – Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, ginger ale, and cherry syrup.
- Recommendation 5: Jalapeno Pineapple Margarita – Dangerously delicious with a kick of heat and Cenote Blanco Tequila.
Our Recommended Eats
Yes, The Lemon Bar is known for its beautiful surroundings, locale, ambiance, and incredible drink menu. However, for a bar, their food offerings are enough to make a trip to the Lemon Bar into a wonderful meal and drinks opportunity. Our favorite options from their food menu are as follows:
- Recommendation 1: Boom Boom Shrimp Tacos – Made with Boom sauce, lettuce, & diced tomatoes.
- Recommendation 2: Grilled Cheese – Fresh, thick-sliced sourdough bread pan-grilled golden with three types of cheese. Choice of fries or coleslaw. Add bacon and tomato for an extra 2.00.
- Recommendation 3: Calamari – Delicate rings and tails mixed with fried mild banana peppers.
- Recommendation 4: Mayport Shrimp – 8 Local shrimp grilled, blackened or lightly battered and fried served on a bed of fries. Try them coconut style!
- Recommendation 5: Chicken Sandwich – Fresh chicken breast served grilled, blackened, or fried with lettuce tomato, and onion. Choice of fries or coleslaw.
Our Thoughts on The Lemon Bar
The Lemon Bar gets very busy very quickly.
Other Recommended Bars in the Atlantic Beach Area