Our Picks for the Top Bars in King Street
The Rogue has an intimate dive bar feel minus the shady characters. The bar’s retro ambiance is as much a calling card as it’s popular happy hour and famous mason jar ring toss game.
- Hours: Sun-Sat 5pm – 2am
- Address: 927 King St, Jacksonville, FL 32204-4205
- Phone: (904)-487-4220
- Website: http://www.roguejax.com/
Neighborhood hangout dishing out casual eats & drinks in relaxed environs with a dog-friendly patio.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 3:00pm – 3:00am Sat – Sun: 11am – 3:00am
- Address: 2692 Post St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Phone: (904)-374-2581
- Website: https://thegaragejacksonville.cafecityguide.website/
Compact sports-oriented bar offering elevated, retro pub grub such as meatloaf plus 650+ beers.
- Hours: Sun- Sat: 7am- 3am
- Address:910 King St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Phone: 904-388-9551
- Website: http://www.kickbacksgastropub.com/
Park Place Lounge
Offering pool tables & a spacious patio, this gay-friendly hangout hosts DJs spinning dance tunes.
- Hours: Sun- Sat: 12pm- 2am
- Address: 931 King St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Phone: (904) 389-6616
- Website: https://park-place-lounge.business.site/
This trendy, upbeat nightclub offers cocktails & DJs spinning popular dance beats.
- Hours: Tue- Sun: 8pm- 2am, Closed: Mon
- Address: 925 King St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Phone: (904)-551-1350
- Website: http://www.loftjax.com/